- trading account provides a wide coverage of international stock compared to other broking houses. For ICICI Direct and Reliance Money the initial deposit is only $1000 but they are limited to trading in only US stocks. There are also account opening fees of approx. Rs 1000 for all trading accounts.
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Q.4. What are the general permissions available to persons (individual) resident in India for purchase / acquisition of securities abroad?
- A. General permission has been granted to persons (individual) resident in India for purchase / acquisition of securities as under:
General permission is also available to sell the shares so purchased or acquired. A resident Indian can remit up to USD75,000/- per financial year under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS), for permitted current and capital account transactions including purchase of securities. The resident individual is allowed to set up/acquire JV/WOS overseas within the LRS limit with effect from August 5, 2013 in terms of FEMA Notification No. 263 subject to the terms and conditions specified therein.
- Out of funds held in the RFC account;
- As bonus shares on existing holding of foreign currency shares;
- When not permanently resident in India, from the foreign currency resources outside India.
Welcome to "Overseas Trading"
Rationale of overseas trading facility offered by ICICIdirect Under Liberalized Remittance Scheme of Reserve Bank of India, Resident Individuals are allowed to remit up to USD 2,00,000 in a financial year (April to March) for any current or capital account transaction or combination of both. Under this scheme ICICIdirect has facilitated its customers to invest in various Stocks and Options that are traded on the exchanges in United States of America. Customers of ICICIdirect are eligible for this service All resident individuals are eligible to avail this facility. This facility is currently not available to corporate, partnership firms, HUF, Trusts, and NRIs etc. Products offered under overseas trading facility
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Stock Options
- Index Options
Sunday, March 30, 2014
The Top 50 in India:
1. ACC Limited
2. Alstom India Ltd
4. Andhra Bank
5. Ashok Leyland
6. Bajaj Auto
7. Bajaj Holdings & Investments Ltd
8. Bank of Baroda
9. Canara Bank
10. Castrol India
11. Chambal Fertilizers
12. Colgate Palmolive
13. Corporation Bank
14. Cummins India
15. Dena Bank
16. DHFL (Dewan Housing Finance Ltd)
17. Engineers India Ltd
18. Glaxo Smithkline Pharmaceuticals
19. Glaxo Smithkline Consumer Healthcare Ltd
20. Gujarat Gas Company
21. Hero Motor Corp
22. Hexaware Corp
23. Hindustan Petroleum
24. Hindustan Unilever
26. Indian Bank
27. Indian Overseas Bank
29. Jammu & Kashmir Bank
30. Karur Vysya Bank
31. Karnataka Bank
32. LIC Housing Finance Ltd
33. Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services
34. McLeod Russel India Ltd
35. Mphasis Technologies
36. NIIT Technologies
37. National Thermal Power Corpn (NTPC)
38. Oil India Ltd
39. ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corpn of India)
40. Oriental Bank of Commerce
41. Piramal Enterprises
42. Power Finance Corp
43. Punjab National Bank
44. Rallis India
45. Rural Electrification Corporation
46. South Indian Bank
47. Syndicate Bank
48. UCO Bank
49. Union Bank of India
50. Vijaya Bank
Monday, February 24, 2014
- Learn,work,get training, become proficient,become skilled,learn about business basics, formulate a business plan, pick a good name,register in the county clerk's office for doing business and to open a bank account,Buy bartending supplies and equipment at reasonable prices and at good discount,learn marketing strategies or from business doctors, join the facebook,Twitters etc,increase your social network.
- Above all Offer a unique service with a smile.
- Success will be yours.
- Open your eyes and look around.
- The Sun rises ,day by day, wakes you up in the early morning.
- He doesn't hesitate or postpone his duty.
- Follow him and do like wise.
- Thank Him for coming and making your day a bright one.
- What does he teach you?
- "I rise up slowly slowly and brighter and brighter to make your day a good and pleasant day by giving you warmth and light.You also can do it if you have the will to do it.Spread cheers and happiness and wish everyone you meet Good Morning and also Have a good day."
- "Make some one's life happy and pleasant too and this you can surely do.:
- The children go to school to play with their classmates and study their lessons .The teachers take special interest and guide them.They all become the best citizens of the world.
- They always learn a new lesson everyday or revise the lessons they have learnt.
- "Be a child and see and look around.Find ways and means to do anything in a better way and shorten the flow-chart
- to the extent possible to do that job accurately and quickly."
- "Life is for living,smiling,laughing and enjoying."
- You have before you 86400 seconds to breathe.
- Inhale,Exhale and remember to breathe every second.
- Try to live for that second and for a minute .The whole day can be happy and pleasant.
- TRY,TRY AGAIN and again until you GAIN.
- Read a good book everyday and whenever you can.
- Books of the authors like Dale Carnegie,David J.Schwartz,
- Napoleon Hill and many books which will show you the way how to live well.
- Listen more and talk less.Have a big heart and listen.
- Every man and his thinking and opinions are bound to differ.
- It is good to be so.You will gain more knowledge by exchanging experiences in a short time.
- You need not take another birth to live more and to learn.
- Learn small courtesies like" Please,If you please,Thank you,Thanks a lot,Thank a million,Excuse me,I'm sorry,
- Pardon, I apologize,It's very kind of you,It's very nice of you.May I help you? Could you please do me favor?
- Learn Positive,constructive and creative words to use at every opportunity and you can do wonders.
- Your ever learning and happy attitude will pave your way to the pinnacle of success.
- SEE the 25 per cent and Don't ever say or think 75 percent it is done and the area is saturated.
- Know your destination and it is easy to reach.
- Have a goal,ambition aim,target and you can attain that goal.
- Know and Decide where to go and you can find a way to go there.
- Read or listen, understand what you read or listen,
- Analyse, Revise and Review .This is the surest way to get what you want to gain.