Sunday, May 13, 2018
- Which station is this? Rohana.
- Who is getting in? A girl,I think.
- Who are at the station to give her a send-off?
- May be her parents.
- What instructions is the woman giving the girl? where to keep her things,Not to lean out of the window, and to avoid speaking to strangers.What did he like of her? Her voice and the sound of the slippers which slapped against her heels.
- What does he ask her? whether she is going to Dehra.Dehradun?
- Why is she surprised? because his voice startled her.
- What does she say to him that she was not expecting anyone in the compartment.What do the people do who cannot see? their other senses work very well.
- What does he tell her? He did not see her ,he heard only her coming.What does he want to avoid? that he is blind
- What does she tell Him? She is going to Saharanpur,]
- Who will come and meet her? her aunt.
- What does he say about aunts? they are formidable,arousing fear or admiration.
- What does she ask him? Where he is going,
- What reply does he give her? that he is going to Dehradun.
- Then he is proceeding to Mussoorie.
- What does she tell him? one should be lucky to go there.she also is wishing to go there. and especially in October.
- How does he describe Mussoorie? the hills are covered with wild dahlias.Sun is delicious. one can sit at night in front of log fire and drink a little brandy.In October many of the tourists might have left.
- What does he think of her? May be,she has taken him as a romantic fool.
- What else does do? He sits near ledge of the window.He tells her about the telegraph posts moving and the trees.
- What happens at Saharanpur? She packs her things and ,tries to get down.What does he specially want to know? whether she wore her hair in a bun, or plaited or hang loose on her shoulders.
- What happens at Saharanpur station? A gentleman got in.He hits her ny mistake says sorry to her.
- What does he hear at Saharanpur station? her aunt's high pitched voice near the entrance.
- Then what does the train do?It gathers speed. its wheels sing.with rhythm.the carriage groans and shakes.
- What does the man who entered ask him? he is not so attractive as was the travelling companion.
- What does he ask the man? whether she kept her hair long or short.
- What does he tell the narrator? her eyes are of no use to her,They are beautiful.but she is blind. Did he not notice her?
- Why the narrator is not able to know more about her?
- because he too is blind.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
- Do you want to learn Spoken,written English?
- This is the right place for you.
- If you want to learn Hindi too ,you can.
- If you are studying in the school French ,this is the place you can get your doubts cleared.
- .All you have to do is
- to Join TWG-English,
- and TWG- French. member, it costs you only
- In each section ,we will be able to accommodate only 10 students maximum to give excellent personal attention.
- The monthly fees is Rs.247/-
- Become a member of TWG-General for a one time subscription of .Rs. 1210/-
- .You can get Two subjects English and Hindi
- and for French Rs. 1570/- a one time subscription payable in advance.
- You can get all your doubts cleared with in 48 hours.
If interested ,send in your details to :
Blessings and best wishes.
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Friday, May 4, 2018
What is TWG??https://trywingain.com/twg/
It is You try,You Win, You Gain.
English is such a wonderful language ,with 26 alphabet.
You can describe,modify and qualify and you can do wonders with this language.
You can tell her,"I love you", with a nice gesture and it will mean that.
She will really love you
.Do not flatter,do not boast, say sincerely, and you mean and it will become a reality.
You will really enjoy your life and make the other person joyous and peaceful.
Use always POSITIVE words and see the result.
You need not give presents,gifts,money or anything to a child.
You only give him a smile and he will give you a wonderful smile
.Learn more words,positive to gain what you want in life.
Say always IT IS POSSIBLE,I CAN,IWILL, AND I MUST.whatever you want to get.
Share Love and spread Cheers and see the result.
You can join as a member of
TWG with a one time fee of Rs.157/- and you can get this back by your writing stories,suggestions,opinions,skits,poems or anything which will boost the confidence of the person reading and enjoying.
The website owner will appreciate and offer you the same amount Rs.157/- in the form of a gift certificate from a bank.
The website owner likes very much to see a smile on every individual and wishes from the bottom of his heart the very best of everything in life for those who care,consider and read these lines and promote the idea to others for everyone's mutual benefit
.Life is for Living,smiling ,laughing and enjoying
.Forget the past,live in the present and expect the best and BEST only in future.
You become what you think for you are the architect of your own fortune.You can learn Easy English,poems,prose,supplementary items, dramas.
Anything is easy if you try.You can try,win and gain good marks and you can gain confidence in what you do.
You can join TWG-English for Rs.467/ -per month
.You can send in your doubts for clarification and you will get the answers within 48 hours.
This is applicable to students in all medium of instructions.
Any one can join ,there is no restriction at all.Try for three months 90 days only.
Gain most.Be happy.Be confident.
We will suggest such books which can keep in your home library and read one chapter from one book.
READ OR LISTEN,UNDERSTAND,ANALYSE,REVISE AND REVIEW.
Your success and happiness is more important and A smile on your face and a contentment in your heart will compensate the efforts of TWG-English website.
Blessings and all best wishes be yours for ever and ever. You can contact:firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries.
Thursday, May 3, 2018
- This is only a suggestion. You are required to do your homework and never base your decisions on any one's suggestion.Play a virtual game like ET, or Moneybhai, or dalalstreet.
Play a virtual game. Be aware. what's going on.
If you have made a security for you and your family,then spend only Rs.5000 to speculate in these areas.
or try to invest in Mutual funds good ones after reading and understanding more about each company and their mode of operation.
\You can go in for SIP a particular sum every month.or you can as well buy the shares after thorough check up in the growth stocks.
If you want to play as day trader ot intra day think 1000 times,Even there invest only Rs.5000/- learn and then go ahead.
Never believe any one suggesting any share to buy.Use your discretion.
I can also give suggestions but I do not accept any responsibility or liability.If you are interested , you can contact :email@example.com on Indian /American Shares.
Become member for Rs.157/- and enjoy my suggestions but with no liabilty or onus on my part
www.institute of digital architects.org,
You can join in all these or any one of these
Silver any 3. Rs. 3910/-
Copper: any one.Rs. 1930/-
If the business is introduced by you you stand to gain 25 percent of the net profit of each deal.
If you can find ways and means to make these sites attractive enough to bring in additional members, it will be very much appreciated.You can send in your suggestions,opinions and views to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Many many thanks.
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
- Name:G N RAOStreet:JAINMANOR
OPP.RAO HOSPITAL,City:COIMBATOREState:TAMIL NADUPostal Code:641002Country:INPhone:+91.9840940872Email:@GMAIL.COM
- If you want to become a member of this portal,you can be.
- You can mention your resume too.
- You can send in suggestions, comments, opinions, to improve this domain and hosting and benefit mutually.
- Membership Rs. 580/- per annum.
- This is your portal. Make the best use of it.