Do not miss this mythology

Monday, April 30, 2018

Easy English Grammar

  • http://indiaintlstudents.com/easy-english-grammar/
  • Your dear friends are WHAT, WHY,HOW,WHERE, WHEN,WHICH, HOW MUCH. HOW MANY, DO YOU, ARE YOU, WILL YOU, COULD YOU, SHOULD YOU, MUST YOU, WERE YOU, 
  • What's this? Use of What in a sentence.
  • Why do you do this? to guide you in English.
  • How do you do this? in an easy way.
  • Where are you now? I am in R.S. Puram.
  • How much do you want to help me too much,as much as I can.
  • How many days will you teach me? as long as you wish.
  • Do you like to help all? yes.Those who are willing to learn.
  • Are you  a teacher by profession? No
  • Will you be able to teach us? Why not?
  • Could you tell me when do you want to start learning? right from today.right from now.
  • Should you need anything specially? No.Not at all.Only your special attention.
  • Must you do this? Yes this is my motto to help all who need.
  • Were you in teaching line? No.
  • Then, why do you do this? Because it is my only hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment